Friday, July 30, 2010

Kitty and Marni Weekend

Ron has gone to Vegas to meet up with some old friends. He wanted me to come along and since I am leaving in 19 days, I was tempted for about 7 seconds. But seriously, I couldn't bring myself to go for the following reasons:

A) I don't want to cramp Ron's style and if I went he'd want to hang out with me and not go nutz with his friends. Plus I'd be reminding him to take his meds and watch his sodium intake. Total. buzz. kill.

B) I can't stand the heat. It was 112 degrees there today. Last time I had to lay on the cold tile floor to cool off. My head almost exploded!



C) Vegas is gross and quite possibly my least favorite city. Some of you may of seen this pic already- its an oldie but a goodie. Underpants, cigarettes and hair in the streets of Vegas.



So, its just Kitty and I this weekend. We already took a nap together and are planning a good snuggle for later.



Oh, I was out for a run this morning and I saw a stingray get accidentally caught by a fisherman. He unhooked it, but then was just gonna leave the poor beast there on the beach to suffocate! I got some other dude with a shovel to flip it over. I was too scared to flip it with my foot, given the great sting of '07.



Night.

1 comment:

  1. Ew...I used to want to go to Vegas but you cured me with that pic.

    Enjoy your girls weekend, Miss!

    ReplyDelete