Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dirty.little.secret.

I take food fairly seriously. I like really good quality ingredients, which are preferably local, organic and of course, preferably in season. I can tell the difference between spring vs fall parmigiano reggiano and Venezuelan vs Brazilian chocolate. Whole Foods is my 2nd BFF and I heart any good farmers market.

The Beverly Hills Farmers Market:



My edible organic local herbal bouquet from the Little Italy Farmers Market:



When traveling, some people are into art or architecture or people, but for me its really about food. That being said, Ron and I have a very dirty little secret... When we go on a long day trip or are traveling any distance in the car, although I do map out the best spots for grub along the way, we almost always squeeze in one trip to... Sizzler! I eat all the super saltly salad bar tidbits like baby corn and smooshy olives, and then I always have some of the soft-serve ice cream and jam-like topping. mmm, Sizzler ice cream jam, mmm.



On the name game, I can now add "MARVIN LAFUUR."

1 comment:

  1. Cute name for your next cat- McFuur.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete