Friday, July 23, 2010

Thanks, peeps!

Well, Ron and Kitty talked me down off the figurative bridge last night. Also, I received some great comments and emails will much appreciated info and advice. Thanks all!



Today, I finally got to have some Miho Gastrotruck for lunch. Its a "farm to street" food truck serving whatever is fresh and yummy. I had a organic grass fed beef burger on freshly grilled brioche with roasted heirloom tomato and blue cheese aioli. Simply delish!


















Also, I put out a FB call for pics of Malagasy carnivore scat or tracks, which inspired all sorts of creative responses (poop is very informative, people!), along with some good genuine photos. Ron made the following for me while he was at work today.



Apparently someone was walking passed and asked if he was "drawing poop." Must be why he makes the big bucks?!

Big weekend coming... We are seeing Adam Corolla at the House of Blues tomorrow night. At night!

1 comment:

  1. Don't jump off a bridge!
    PS: you should be at Comic Con :-)
    sounds awesome...

    ReplyDelete