Saturday, July 16, 2011

Introducing...

STICKY LAFLEUR!

Isn't she sweet?
She is a corgi/chihuahua mix. She was rescued by the "Barking Lot" after being picked up by LA Animal Control. She was a stray and was nearly starving. Poor thing!

Kitty is pissed, but behaving.

I am sure that there will be a few squabbles, but hopefully they will get on ok. The Barking Lot takes animals back, but I would hate to have to do that.

Some Ron quotes from the day:

"So, do you think she is a Blood or a Crip?" ~ To the doggie adoption lady about Sticky's LA past.

"Imagine if I wanted to move and someone took me to a stange house, took my clothes away, and left me with strangers." ~ Again to the doggie adoption lady, on Sticky's being left with up without her collar.

"I fart on your status" ~ On my facebook status.

Uh huh.

Happy weekending!

1 comment:

  1. Kitty looks so concerned...and so fluffy!
    Does Sticky bark a lot since she came from the Barking Lot??
    What did the barking lot woman say to ron when he asked about to which gang did Sticky belong?
    Will her middle name be Winky?

    Answers please!

    LG

    ReplyDelete