|Costa Rica, 2009. I looked so young! |
This was obviously before Madagascar tried to kill me.
Anyhow, here's the line up of Top Ten Posts:
10. Transitioning. This one is about the scariness of coming out of a forest after months, and being back in a city.
9. Important Interview. I think the title says it all.
8. Dickens. Just a little complaining from Madagascar.
7. A day in the life. About being a field biologist. Definitely written before I cracked up and got all jaded.
6. Dickens, part 2. Some GOOD things about field work!
5. Ideas needed. I never did get any idea suggestions, so if you are hanging on to some, SEND 'EM!
4. Car Ride from H-E-double-hockey-stick, FINALE. God, it pains me to even think of this...
3. The Little Bastards. Those bastards!
2. Survival. On not being dead. Go figure.
And the number one post of all time has nothing to do with my awesomeness and everything to do with what a wicked dude my grandpa Fred was:
1. A Thanksgiving Goodbye.
Happy Friday, peeps!