Saturday, December 3, 2011

Tired today

Last night, Ron and I somehow weezed in on free tickets to the Ducks/Flyers hockey game in Anaheim. Not just regular tickets either, but VIP entry to a luxury suite. We were, oddly, with a group of people from Philadelphia and were coerced by threat of  a) stabbing and/or b) verbal abuse, into rooting for the Flyers. Honestly, I don't have a particular preference anyhow. I will ALWAYS root for a Canadian team when possible, since we Canadians did invent the sport, but am simply happy to watch Merican teams and don't really have a particular preference. Except maybe the Penguins. There is a special place in my heart for Sydney Crosby, after that epic USA/Canada Olympic game. Regardless, the game went from 3-0 Anaheim in the first, to an OT 4-3 Flyers win. Awesome! I got all riled up and lost my voice from hooting and yipping. So, after all the excitement (and yelling), I am tired today. As is Kitty... She was pacing and pretty choked when we rolled in at 2am.
Kitty, taking a snooze this afternoon.
Ducks/Flyers 12/02/2011.



















Oh, and today, I think I am "McUrnay."























TTYtomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love hockey. Chuck is from PA and is a flyers fan. We dislike Crosby in our house.

    I never thought my name would be hard to mess up at Starbucks. So far I've been Ollie and Polly.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete