Sunday, December 4, 2011

Honey Badger don't care

I'm sure you've seen this video before, as have I, but it is still AWESOME and worth viewing several more times. "Honey badger don't give a s%*t." "Ewe!"


How on earth can honey badger eat a freaking king cobra and not die? Is honey badger the Chuck Norris of the non-human animals? On first glance, I can't find any literature on how the honey badger metabolizes venom from wicked poisonous snakes or a zillion bees. I may have a new study species...

2 comments:

  1. I have to post this on my FB page. Randall *really* needs to have his own show on the Nat. Geo. channel. Actually in Canada it could be shown, since one can say things like 'don't give a shit' on CBC. I wish Randall would do one on the fossa. Somebody should tell him to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has a Youtube page!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/czg123#grid/user/2A9D6BFCC78EDB71

    Honey badger is the best. But, check out the flamingos and Jesus Christ lizard.

    ReplyDelete