- Do Ring-tailed Lemurs live in packs or groups? How are the groups separated (female/male, age groups?)?
- How did you choose to become a Lemur scientist?
- Are Ring-tailed Lemurs the only lemurs you work with?
- Are all Ring-tailed Lemurs born with rings? (Dalmation puppies have no spots at birth)
- Are Lemurs color-blind?
- Have Lemurs changed in size or appearance through evolution?
- Have Lemurs existed on any continent besides Africa?
- Can Lemurs be aggressive or harmful to humans? (If so, what is your experience?)
- My favorite Lemur is the Coquerel's Sifaka. What is yours?
I especially like being asked what my favorite lemur is. I'm going to say George Clooney, for sure. How can you not love his hair do??
Now, I mustn't f%*k this interview up. First, because that is a rule I *try* to live by. But second, because I don't want to taint a young impressionable lemur loving mind and have her thinking lemur researchers are all a bunch of wackos. And third, because this is my first official interview as a "lemur scientist."
I'll let you know how it goes...