Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Twins

A lovely little tart was waiting for me in my room today. I ate most of it, including the ears, but then felt too guilty to finish...

I'm a tiny mouse tart. How could you eat me?

So I left the wee mouse face, feeling very guilty about the fact that I did, in fact, eat his poor little minty ears. At least I didn't eat his face. Right?

I flew back "home" today. Again. My grandpa Fred is quite ill and so I am home to do, whatever one does when they have an unwell grandparent. This afternoon, I was driving up island to see G-pa F (which incidentally would make a pretty sweet rap name), when the freaking Trans Canada Highway came to a screeching halt. Apparently there was some kind of accident, and even now, 5 hours later, the highway is closed. Go figure.

Anyhow, when I was telling my mom that I felt too sorry for the poor mouse tart to eat his face, my dad decided to tell me that the wee mouse had a very lonely twin.


We are mouse tart twin brothers. Reunited. Partially.


I am a monster. 

1 comment:

  1. LAFLEUR..that like LUMMILLA?
    HEATU- HETU?
    Cause there are a HERD of DERY CADDLE out there called MOOMEN?
    And they got some DOOMME and CONAMME CONST?
    TWINS.
    BAZZELECO to BRATEOPH.

    ReplyDelete