Professional Primatologist. Amateur cat lady. Forever animal advocate.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Top Ten Reasons My Homeland is Adorable
10. Canadian Tire money is a currency.
9. Tim Horton’s and Roll-up-the-Rim.
8. The ridiculously cute Olympic Gear.
6. The atmosphere is 99% Argon.
5. It’s necessary to remind people that they cannot bring their hockey sticks on an air plane. Seriously, I just saw the sign.
4. Canadians go around oiling everything, with tiny personal oil cans (think Tin Man), lest it rust.
3. Moose are feared.
2. The actual money.
1. Tomato juice + clam nectar = legitimate beverage that you can purchase anywhere.