Thursday, May 13, 2010

79 Days of NOT f%*king it up

So I’ve decided to blog for 79 days. Why? I don’t know, but I think it may have something to do with my impending trip to Madagascar and the fact that I will have no internet (including facebook!) for the majority of my stay. Perhaps it’s my online binge before my inevitable online starvation diet, so to speak.

I generally think blogs* are lame and a sort of narcissistic way of saying “hey look at how interesting/funny/cute I am.” Will my blog be any different? Nope. Do I have anything important or interesting to say? Not at all. BUT, I will try not to “fuck it up.” Ron always tells me “not to fuck it up” before I do something like bake a cake or put together some ridiculously complicated IKEA product. Then when I inventively do something wrong, he says “what was the one thing I told you not to do?” It’s endearing, trust me.

What am I going to blog about? Just mundane stuff like where I am, what I’m doing, and whether I’ve had anything decent to eat. On slow days I may interject a story or two about the seemingly odd scenarios that I get myself into… like checking my frozen cat as luggage, nearly getting thrown into Maricopa County Jail and thinking the drug dog was so darn cute, or stealing a watermelon from Whole Foods. Actually, scratch that last one. It wasn’t unusual; I just stole a watermelon from Whole Foods.

Who do I think will read my blog? Kitty. Oh and if I keep it clean (which I cannot promise due to the nature of fucking or not fucking it up) maybe my Grandmother. Although she is probably busy watching Miss Congeniality. FYI.

Anyhow, here is my blog which I will try NOT to fuck up.

*For obvious reasons cat blogs are not included here.

No comments:

Post a Comment