Friday, March 29, 2013

People who are not Justin Bieber

Don't get excited.

This dude is not Justin Bieber.



This dude is not Justin Bieber.



This dude is not Justin Bieber.



This fur coat donning lady is not Justin Bieber.



This dude is also not Justin Bieber.



I am certainly not Justin Bieber.


But I couldn't help myself and after stumbling across a mob of 12-ish year-old girls today, I joined in trying to catch a glimpse of Justin Bieber. These little chickies meant business. They were Bieber or bust. They were so jacked up that every time someone came out of the hotel, which was frequently, they went bizerk (screaming and crying) thinking that it might be Justin Bieber, who is apparently staying at the Hotel Sacher. It was quite funny to watch all these old dudes have hoards of young girls screaming at them.

But I got tired of the screaming 12-ish year-olds and the dudes who were not Justin Bieber. So I went in for some cake.


Mmm. Sacher torte.

No comments:

Post a Comment