Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kissiversary

Today is Ron and my 12th Kissiversary. I can never remember the date of our wedding anniversary, so this is kind of our more celebrated landmark. Here we are circa 2000 looking like babies:



This post is dedicated to my sweet (in a very manly non-racist Chuck Norris kinda way) Ronman. The following are perhaps the Top Ten reasons I love him:

10. He takes care of me when I need it.
9. He lets me take care of him when he needs it.
8. He believes in me. Even when I don’t.
7. He encourages me to follow my dreams. My being in Madagascar for 9 months = case in point.
6. He puts up with Sammy in the freezer for months, in addition to many other occurrences that may cause others to question my sanity.
5. He goes f*&%ing bonkers when we are on holiday. He inevitably gets hurt, but I find it oddly adorable.
4. He loves me as much as I love him.
3. He is my biggest fan.
2. He makes me laugh. Even when I am crying.

And the number one reason I love Ron:
1. He is my best friend. I know it sounds cliché and lame, but its true. There is no one in this world that I would rather spend my days with.

Wish we were together today. Sniff, sniff.

On a somewhat related note, the following is what I just drove past in Toliara, Madagascar. Perhaps I should inform the vendor that Divx is now Sonic?

2 comments:

  1. Can you rent the latest DVD from this kiosk? I love that car-- I want an orange Renault taxi to drive around Victoria.
    Are you on some kind of extended holiday in Toliara?? What a destination!

    LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like 10 and 9, in tandem. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete